South West Area Services - Lanark, Carluke and Lamington
£8.84 per hour Plus Excellent Benefits Package
Full time, part time and casual positions available
Our client is an organisation dedicated to enriching the lives of people with autism. They exist to help those diagnosed with autism to lead full and enriched lives and become valuable members of the community they live in.
They also seek to share their knowledge and expertise with parents, carers and other professionals in order to support the development of skills and strategies needed to provide the best care and support for people with autism.
Our Client’s Services
With a head office in Alloa and over 900 staff working across Scotland, our client offers a large range of services for people with autism including education, day and vocational opportunities, supported living, outreach, respite and specialist transition support.
They have full, part time and casual opportunities at present for Support Workers within their South West service. Our client is looking for applications from people who are looking for a role which:
- Makes a positive impact on people’s lives
- Provides a safe and nurturing environment for individuals with Autism
- Allows you to use your skills & talents to enrich people’s lives, helping them to achieve their goals
- Offers a challenge and isn’t your average desk based, office job
- Empowers individuals to develop their talents
- Enables individuals with Autism to engage with their local communities
Our client will offer you:
- A competitive salary of £8.84 per hour for a 37 hour week, rising to £9 per hour from 1st May 2019 (+ additional payments for overtime, sleepovers and waking night shifts)
- Defined benefits pension scheme
- Employee Benefits offering discounts to High Street Shops, Cinemas and Gym Memberships
- 32 days’ holiday (which increases with your length of service)
- HSF Health Cash Plan, for a monthly premium (from £7.75) you & your family can claim back expenses for dental, optical and other health care expenses
- Sector leading training from day one including fully funded support to complete your necessary SVQ Level 3
- The opportunity to be part of one of the leading innovators in Autism Practice in the UK
Experience isn’t necessary due to the training they offer, however our client needs people who share the following values:
- Team work
- Flexibility - our client needs staff who can work flexibly over 7 days
Although experience is not a necessity, the ability to join the PVG scheme, or undergo a PVG scheme update is a condition for employment with our client.
It would also be preferable if you are a driver with a full, clean licence, although this is not a necessity for all roles.
Closing Date: Thursday 25th April 2019
To apply for the role of Support Worker, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Support Worker, Autism Support Worker, Trainee Care Worker, Junior Care Assistant, Care Assistant, Social Care Worker, Trainee Social Worker, Support Assistant, Care, Healthcare.