£50,000 - £60,000
Are you an experienced analyst? Are you results oriented? Are you interested in working for a globally established eCommerce platform? If yes, yes, yes this is the role for you!
This well recognised eCommerce platform is looking for a passionate analytical thinker to help them make the most informed business decisions and identify new opportunities. This is an incredible opportunity for a Product Analyst to join an extremely exciting brand based in a beautiful business park in one of the most picturesque parts of London. This eCommerce platform offers customers everything from cars to coats, flats to flip-flops. Data is at the heart of everything they do; they see it as the voice of their customer so endeavour to better understand it and continue to push towards more and more data driven decisions. This is certainly data hungry and data savvy business. You'll have the freedom to exposure data and approach business problems and opportunities with creativity. As a Product Analyst at this successful business you'll kick off your day with a free breakfast, enjoy table tennis on your breaks and develop your skillset at workshops.
* Identify opportunities to improve the platform by analysing customer behaviour to gain a wholistic understanding
* Liaise with data scientists, other product analysts, engineers and products managers to make sure data is accessible and ideas are developed and shared in order to drive towards business objectives
* Help the overall team decide what data to gather, how to model it and set it up in such a way the data is used to improve customer experience and find commercial opportunities
* Develop and define best practice
* Your experience as an analyst or data scientist will help you hit the ground running so no opportunities are missed
* Experience working with huge data sets in both conventional data bases (SQL is a must-have) as well as distributed technologies (Hadoop and Spark)
* Strong command of R or Python and experience applying either for advanced statistical analysis
* A passion to coach and develops junior colleagues
This is an incredible opportunity to work for an industry leading, global brand. Don't miss you chance, apply now.