Hotel General Manager
Hotel General Manager
An experienced Hotel General Manager is needed to join a luxury 17th Century Inn based in a beautiful location, right by the River Severn. Expect an exciting role where you can manage and open up the potential in a 14-bedroom hotel and 90-seater restaurant. The right candidate will be eager to take an active role in front of house, ensuring all guests receive the highest level of service and leave having had an wonderful stay and all round experience.
The hotel is set in a town steeped with original historic features and attracts tourism from all over the world, the opportunity is here for the right person to put this business back on the map where it belongs.
Working with the Business owners you will have overall responsibility for the success of the business, from managing the hotel's social media presence, managing staff levels and operational efficiencies, working closely with the Head Chef to ensure health and safety compliance and food hygiene standards are adhered to, as well as understanding and managing the overall financial profit and loss for the business. It will be your business acumen, people management skills and front of house persona that will ensure the hotel and restaurant reach their potential.
To qualify... You should be a Hotel General Manager / Front of House Manager / Restaurant General Manager / Accommodation General Manager / Hospitality Manager or similar, who can demonstrate:
- Experience of managing a busy restaurant / hotel / brasserie kitchen / gastro pub;
- The ability to manage staff and motivate a diverse team;
- Experience of working to the highest standards of customer service at all times;
- The ability to manage and deliver a profitable operation through driving sales, controlling costs and achieving strong GP;
- A firm working knowledge of licensing laws, health and safety and all other associated statutory regulations;
- Driven and self-motivated.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a General Manager to have a real input in the success of this exciting hotel. In return your can expect to receive a competitive salary and benefits package along with live in accommodation if required.