Our client, a fast moving manufacturing company based near Swansea is looking for an enthusiastic engineering assistant to join them.
Full Job Description
37.5 hours p/w Monday - Thursday 08:15 - 16:45 and Friday 08:15 - 15:30
Salaried from £20k up to £25k, depending on experience.
5 weeks holiday per annum plus public holidays.
Company pension scheme.
The role is permanent following a successful 3 month trial.
This is an office based role providing support for the technical engineering department.
- 1) Work as part of a team.
- 2) Contact suppliers for technical information and source competitive quotations.
- 3) Produce simple written quotations when requested.
- 4) Meet targets, objectives and time frames as directed by the Manager.
- 5) Update customer database and follow up RFQ’s
- 6) Carry out any other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as required.
Skills & Attributes:
- Reliable, self-motivated and well organised.
- Previous mechanical engineering background or experience is preferable.
- Professional telephone manner and good communication skills.
- Proactive with an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Computer literate.