Senior IFA/Financial Adviser-All Leads Provided
Senior IFA/Financial Adviser
Existing client portfolio. All on-going leads provided
Our client is a specialist provider of financial education in the workplace supported by regular advice for individuals.
As specialists in their field, our client continues to enjoy exceptionally strong momentum and is recognised as one of the UK’s fastest growing quality companies by The London Stock Exchange. Their unique service proposition helps employers support employees to make informed decisions to improve their financial wellbeing throughout their career and to maximise income at-retirement.
They have an immediate vacancy for a talented Senior IFA/Financial Adviser with in-depth Pension experience, (AF3, JO5, G60 or equivalent qualification), to provide a first class service to an existing client portfolio and, demonstrating an exceptional career record, will also provide support to the Regional Manager.
- Provide any support and assistance to the Regional Manager to develop the advisory team including acting as mentor and coach to less experienced Advisers.
- Client meeting observations for new or less experienced Advisers joining the team, evaluating and providing feedback.
- Provide guidance on Company Share Schemes including tax efficient exit strategies
- Provide pension planning advice and consider the appropriateness of utilising a self-invested personal pension (SIPP) for new pension contributions and for consolidation (transfer) of legacy arrangements
- Provide comprehensive Pension Income Options advice including; annuities, capped and flexible income drawdown, and phased retirement strategies
- Understand the current rules applying to approved and unapproved company share schemes
Market leading package including Bonus scheme, PHI, Employer Pension Contribution.
Applications are invited from IFA’s/Financial Advisers with current earnings in excess of £53,000+
For further information or an informal, confidential discussion, please call 07771-886158.