M2 Education currently have a requirement for Level 3 Teaching Assistants for Primary Schools based in Sunderland and surrounding areas.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will :-
- Have had experience supporting children within EYFS up to Key Stage 2
- Be a highly effective Teaching Assistant
- Be enthusiastic and creative
- Have a minimum of Level 3 qualification
- Be hard working and able to work as part of a team
To be considered for the role of Teaching Assistant, an enhanced DBS Certificate will need to be carried out as well as satisfactory references being taken.
In return for this great opportunity, you will receive a highly competitive daily rate, excellent support and guidance from your own personal consultant.
Please either e-mail your CV to us at M2 Education or contact the Newcastle office.
M2 Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in consistently placing fully qualified teachers across the North of England. M2 Education is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.