Senior Nursery Room Leader
Are you enthusiastic and passionate about children?
We are looking for an 'Outstanding’ senior nursery room leader to join an amazing team offering excellent training opportunities.
My client is looking for someone with experience leading a busy room to join there senior team and act as a suitable person with key privileges to the nursery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage the allocated room and key groups
- To support in planning and delivering a full range of activities for the children
- To have their own key group
- Ensuring policy is adhered to and new policies are implemented
- Support effective day to day running of the Nursery
- Take overall responsibility for the running of the room
- Have a working knowledge of Local Authority Child Protection procedures
- Regular informal communications with parents as required
- Maintaining a secure environment whilst the Nursery is occupied at all times
- Help to coordinate staff
- Lead by example
- Have an understanding of the EYFS and Care Standards Act
- Level 3 in Childcare
- A minimum of two years’ experience working with children aged 0-5 year
- Knowledge and experience of working with and implementing the EYFS framework
- 1 year working as a room leader preferred
Closing date: 31st May 2019
Contact: Amandeep at Job Paths 4 U
Job Paths 4 U is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.