Trainee Client Support Manager
Full time - MK
Hours 8am - 4pm Monday to Friday
A client support manager provides an excellent ongoing non-advised service and maintains high client satisfaction to their client bank. You will also be expected to aid others in the office to help manage workload.
Key role and responsibilites
- Help manage clients, performing tasks such as:
o Creating Annual Review Reports accurately
o Creating Valuations
o Performing fund switches on client portfolios
o Maintaining contact with clients via phone calls, email and letters
o Sitting on Review Meetings with clients as well as actioning any outcomes
o Dealing with client queries in the expected time frame
o Build a strong relationship with clients
- To perform any tasks within an acceptable timescale as directed, as well as being able to self-prioritise tasks for clients
- Maintaining client records and tasks completed on the back-office system as evidence of good practice
- Being transparent with your team members and office Manager when support and guidance is required
- Be enthusiastic towards your self-development. This will include taking an interest in financial and political news, the markets and reading material such as weekly/monthly financial magazines sent to ASC, as well as material sent to ASC by our providers.
Over time on reaching an appropriate standard you would be expected to take exams contributing towards the diploma in Financial Advice as well as other appropriate certifications which would be supported where possible by the company
Attributes and skills required
- Performing your responsibilities while adhering to the minimum standards of quality and time scales set out in the Operating Model for ASC
- Assisting the rest of the office with their tasks to help manage workload
- Be a good team worker, as well as flexible, demonstrating commitment to the organisation and its team members
Maintain confidentiality regarding clients and business practices
Good grades in both Maths and English. Degree educated may be an advantage.
Full training will be given but any financial qualifications would assist in this position.