Nightshift CNC Miller - Setter / Operator - FAUC / HAAS
As a CNC Milling Setter / Operator you will be part of the night shift production team where your primary focus will be to set and operate new and repeat jobs on CNC milling machines. Setting and operating conventional CNC milling machines to manufacture precision metal and plastic components to customer’s specifications.
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Mon - Wed 16.45pm - 4.45am and Thurs 16.45pm - 22.45pm
Salary: Up to £12.50 per hour + 33% Nightshift allowance
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, bonus scheme and company contributed pension. The role also comes with clear progression routes and training and development opportunities.
• Setting and operating conventional CNC milling machines, following correct company procedures and methods to maintain consistency
• Machine components to a very high standard and be responsible for own quality
• Ensure programs, tooling and fixtures are saved and stored for future identification
• Maintain a clean working environment, work in a safe and professional manner at all times
Knowledge and Experience:
• Able to interpret detailed engineering drawings
• Apprenticeship trained or experienced in CNC machining
• Competent use of Fanuc / Haas control
• Knowledge of machining materials such as stainless steels, steels, aluminium, brass, copper and various plastics
• Commit to ISO 9001 quality management system adopting an attitude of continual improvement
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.