We are working with an exciting client who are a growing Telecommunications provider with a global client base and have an immediate requirement for an experienced Senior Software Engineer. The ideal candidate will have excellent Java and SQL skills and be confident working as part of a development team providing support.
- To provide full engineering support to drive product fixes, improvements and development.
- Involvement and growing responsibility for all aspects of the lifecycle of a software project
- Bug fixing
- Writing software
- Providing Technical back up for the support team
- Defining tests and new software development
- The majority of software stacks are written and maintained in house however there is the need to integrate 3rd party hardware
- The candidate will need to have high levels of energy, coupled with a logical and structured approach to problem solving; you will be passionate about technology and delivering change.
- The candidate must be able to work in a standalone Agile Engineering environment.
- The candidate will be pro-active and conscientious with excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The candidate will be team orientated as well as open to learning and sharing knowledge.
- Minimum of 2 years Java Hibernate and TomCat experience is essential
- Linux and Networking experience is desirable.
- C, VoIP, XML, SOAP, Python and SQL experience an advantageous
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Java Developer | Software Engineer | SQL | Database | VoIP | Python | Software Developer