Purchase Ledger Clerk
We are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk job, to work closely alongside the finance team, and help support in the day to day running of accounts department. The job is based in Wrexham, for a market leading manufacturing business. Ideally the successful candidate will have a proven purchase ledger background, with at least 1/2 years experience.
Job details are as follows :
- High volume invoice processing - up to 1000 a week
- Involved with the full invoice process from matching, batching and coding
- Investigating and dealing with complex invoice queries in a timely manor
- Working on a multi-currency purchase ledger system, making payments daily, weekly and monthly in relevant currencies
- Bank reconciliations
- General accounts administration to the team, such as filing, scanning and post
Skills and Background :
- Excellent communication skills and a confident telephone manor
- Minimum one years purchase ledger experience
- Team player who is self motivated and has the ability to work without constant supervision
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible approach as additional tasks may be given
Hours and Benefits :
- Permanent full time
- Working Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch.
- Excellent holiday entitlement
- Free on site parking
What you need to do:
If you’re interested in this role for a permanent full time Purchase Ledger Clerk job based in Chester, please click 'apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.