My client is currently looking for an experienced IFA Administrator to join their growing team in Preston.
* Assisting the Management in relation to the administration procedures of all IFA arrangements.
* Dealing with routine correspondence including contact with clients, their Advisers and product providers both by postal correspondence, fax, e-mail and telephone.
* Transacting all business efficiently and within the deadlines to the standards set by the company.
* Input data on prime database known as 1st Software.
* Obtaining quotations from product providers and the quotation system known as Exweb, as well as obtaining documentation and quotes in relation to new members joining schemes.
* Ensure all business is processed and cash has been received to meet the month end and year end deadlines.
* Operate an efficient diary system both in terms of ongoing business and future renewals.
* Analysing client details using fact finds, client meeting notes and adviser briefing notes.
* Researching the market using company approved research facilities.
* Providing quality reports to support advice given by regulated persons.
* Making specific recommendations for the Adviser to consider.
* Working as part of a team to ensure a first class service to clients.
* General administration duties.