Test Manager - £500-£550 LTD - Luton - 6 Months contract
Advantage Resourcing are working closely with an established airline and recruiting for a Test Manager to come on board to work on a Big Data project.
You will lead and manage the testing of all projects and change across this exciting, fast-paced programme in line with industry best practice and business needs. You will be responsible for the definition of the Testing Strategy and Test Plans that include services being transitioned between suppliers, new SLAs being introduced with both new and incumbent suppliers, hardware being replaced, transformative tools and processes being rolled out, applications migrated to the Cloud and enhanced capabilities being developed.
- Production and quality of test strategy, test plans and testing artefacts in line with applicable requirements as well as the testing management and defect management methodology adopted
- Test management of Technology solutions and impacted software as well as of service transitions, applications migrated to the Cloud and transformational change in line with business needs & timescales
- Designing test strategies and plans across the programme and delivery against strategy and plan, including resourcing and environmental requirements
- Collaborate with the technical architects and business analysts to ensure testable and achievable acceptance criteria are incorporated in the requirements captured
- Management of all types of testing required including but not limited to unit testing, functional testing, regression testing, UAT, volume testing, PEN, DNS and security testing, process testing, service and operational readiness, etc
- Similar experience within large organisation (Retail, Comparison sites, Travel)
- Worked within a data environement having worked in either data warehousing or big data platforms
- Understands the concepts of a Kimball/Inmon data modelling techniques and how testing approaches can be organised to test the approaches for data pipelines and ETL processes.
- Understand how data quality can be measured and managed within complex data structures.
- Proven track record of developing and embedding effective test strategies, test approaches and test plans across a variety of technologies including Cloud, networks, service transitions and transformations.
Please apply with your most up to date CV, Ref. 824602Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.