Registered Nurse RGN or RMN or RNLD - Care Home
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
- Location: Stowmarket, Suffolk
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia nursing and Alzheimer's care
- Service: General and mental health care in elderly
- Salary: Up to £16.32 £35,000- Based on a 42 hour contract (based on a 42-hour a week contract)
- Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (24, 36, 42, 48 hours available)
- Shifts: Days OR Nights depending on preference
- Contract type: Permanent
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to join our beautiful home located in Stowmarket, Suffolk. Nurses in our home specialise in Dementia and Alzheimer's. As one of a registered nurse you will be responsible for the care and well being of all our residents allowing them to live life to the fullest making every day special and tailored to their needs.
We are a bright spacious home, situated in a rural location of Stowmarket. We offer a space for people to rest, relax and recover with our short stays too.
We take great care to focus on the person. It's important for residents to feel at home, so we create a friendly environment with an individually appropriate balance of care and independence, and we have we have a real sense of community.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer as well as short or long shifts.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
- Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
- Annual pay reviews
- Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel discounts
- Cash Plan discount card
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Free uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- Life assurance
- Indemnity insurance
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
- Sick pay
Here's how to apply:
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN with no restrictions and be a qualified RGN, RMN OR RNLD and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on or send a copy of your CV to