Private Client Tax Senior - Canterbury
Do you want to work for the best accountancy in Kent, working with the county's wealthiest residents as well as London and some international clients?
What is Great About this Opportunity?
- Widely considered the best Practice in Kent, the Head of Tax hold multiple awards and publications for his work
- The opportunity to work with HNW and UHNW clients in Kent, London and internationally depending on your experience
- The office is a beautiful old double fronted building based in the centre of Canterbury with plenty of local amenities including shops, restaurants and a gym nearby
- Plenty of socialising outside of working hours, including:
- An 11 a side football team that competes in Kent 1
- A very active running and gym group of which over 40 are competing in Tough Mudder this year
- A cycling team that regularly competes in races across the country
- A quiz team
- An abundance of charitable events and volunteering
- Client facing and interaction immediately
- Close Partner support and exposure
- Six monthly pay reviews
- Company subsidised team events e.g. Go Karting, Paintball
As a Private Client Tax Senior Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Managing your own portfolio of HNW clients, providing compliance and advisory services
- Act as a key point of contact in the firm for your clients, responding quickly to as well as anticipating requests/needs
- Managing a small team of junior tax professionals, delegating compliance work
- Recognising business development opportunities
What Do You Need?
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you will need:
- CTA qualified
- Extensive compliance knowledge coupled with good advisory skills for HNW clients
- Experience managing your own portfolio
- Leadership experience would be beneficial
- A commercially minded individual
- Non-dom experience is preferred
- Strong trusts knowledge would be advantageous
For more information, contact me today:
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.