Cloud Accounting Supervisor - Dunfermline
Change Public Practice are working with a highly reputable Chartered Accountancy firm in Dunfermline to assist them to establish and grow their cloud accounting service line which will sit within their Accounts team. This is a brand new role within a newly created division and so you will have a considerable amount of input at the early stages of the work.
This role is to assist the business in their growth and offering to their current and future client base. As the world of accountancy is changing, the need for accounts and bookkeeping professionals with cloud accounting software exposure is becoming ever more demanding and so you will be pivotal in setting clients up for Making Tax Digital as well as keeping their records up to date.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Implementation of cloud accounting systems for clients using either manual records or desktop software
- Training clients on the use of cloud bookkeeping software and associated apps
- Providing training sessions with internal staff and assisting with any queries they may have
- Assisting junior staff with complex bookkeeping, VAT and management accounting queries
- Develop the use of cloud software to streamline working practices and processes
The ideal person will have the following experience:
- Either Qualified-by-Experience or Part-Qualified (ACCA/CA) Accountant
- Minimum 3 years’ Public Practice experience
- Working in either an Accounts Assistant / Accounts Senior Position with exposure to preparing management accounts, VAT returns and processing bookkeeping
- You must have previous exposure to cloud based accounting software such as Xero and QuickBooks cloud accounting etc.
There will be a high level of autonomy within this role and therefore someone who is ambitious and has aspirations to progress their career further.
To discuss this role further, or other opportunities within Public Practice, please contact Johanne Smith