Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for a Top 75 firm on a full time, permanent basis based in Norwich
You would be responsible for preparing accounts and tax returns as well as providing tax and business advice, making the work very varied and interesting.
- Accounts preparation
- Telephone and/or email contact with clients and requests for information
- Business tax
- Corporation tax
- Providing training and support to trainee’s
- AAT part qualified, newly qualified or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a practice environment.
- General accounting experience including accounts preparation is essential.
- Confident IT user and previous experience of using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
If you are interested please contact Robyn Baker at Rutherford Briant for more information
Rutherford Briant is the leading Accountancy Recruitment Consultancy in East Anglia