Healthcare Assistant in Bedfordshire
Do you have experience supporting the elderly?
Are you looking for flexible work around Bedfordshire?
If so, we have a perfect opportunity for you!
Paterson Health and Social Care are looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants around Bedfordshire who will be able to represent our standards of care, while creating successful and lasting relationships with our various Nursing and Care Homes as well as out in the community that we have the pleasure of supplying to. You will be providing varying levels of care for different individuals.
We are looking for individuals that present the desired attributes:
- Experience in working with Epilepsy, Dementia, Challenging Behaviour is essential
- Experience in giving medication
- Professional Attitudes towards the role
- Willing to travel, as some clients are in areas around Bedfordshire
- Drivers are desirable but not necessary
Benefits of the role include:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Accrued Holiday Pay
- Free Full Mandatory Training
- Refer a Friend Scheme - gain an extra £50 for each friend or colleague you recommend!
(pay rates include holiday pay)
If you have experience in the above role then we would love to hear from you!
Please give either Katie or Alison a call on or visit our website: https://jobs/ for more information.