A new opportunity has become available for an Accounts Assistant to join a top 40 firm on a full time, permanent basis in Norwich.
In the role you will assist in the preparation of accounts for companies, partnerships and sole traders, drafting tax computations, preparing VAT returns, while providing a hands-on compliance role.
- Preparation of accounts for companies, partnerships and sole traders.
- Working within budgets set at the planning stage.
- Working with other team members to prepare accounts
- Ensures the efficient use of software packages internally and supporting clients’ accounting systems.
- Maintaining up to date understanding of client’s business.
- Good working relationships with client staff.
- Wide range of services and spots opportunities to potentially sell those services to clients.
- Takes an active role in business development and promoting the firm in the local area.
Additional qualifications and Experience
Ideally you will be AAT qualified and you will be able to demonstrate equivalent knowledge and understanding of working with external clients.
You will need to competently use Microsoft packages, internet, email and bespoke accounts software.
This role will best suit someone who has previous experience of working in an Accounts role with experience of accounts preparation.
If you are interested please contact Robyn Baker at Rutherford Briant for more information
Rutherford Briant is the Leading Accountancy Recruitment Consultancy in East Anglia.