We have an exciting opportunity for a Lending Assessor to join our growing team, here at OneSavings Bank.
OSB are a challenger bank who specialise in specialist lending and retail savings. We've experienced significant growth over the last few years, with our UK employee base more than trebling to what is now exceeding 600 employees.
The primary focus of the role is to work in partnership with the Underwriting Team to deliver excellent customer service whilst maintaining quality with assessment of key underwriting documents.
As the Lending Assessor, you would be…
- Assessing mortgage application documents
- Liaising with mortgage intermediaries via telephone and written correspondence
- Identifying any potential fraudulent activity
- Providing referrals and recommendations to Underwriters for offer approvals
Why come to work for us?
You'd be joining OSB during an exciting time of significant growth, with ongoing opportunity for career progression. We have excellent testimonials of progression within the Underwriting group and would love for you to be part of our future!
The added extras
- The salary associated with the role would be based on your relevant experience, with the range being between £20,000 - £24,000
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays (can purchase an additional 5 days holiday)
- Access to discounts from Perkbox
- An annual 5% discretionary bonus opportunity
Am I suitable for this role?
You'll be a motivated, customer focussed and conscientious individual who is able to say 'yes' to the following questions:
- Do you have existing experience in a mortgage packaging or application processing role at mortgage Lender or Estate Agency?
- Do you have outbound call experience in relation to mortgage applications?
- Do you have experience working with a retail banking environment?
- Do you have GCSE/GCE qualifications in both Maths and English?
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If so and you're interested in the opportunity to join OSB, please click the 'Apply' button and send us your CV.