This role would ideally be suited to a; Primary Teacher, Secondary School Teacher, Sports Coach, Sports & Education Student, University Student, Football Coach, Cricket Coach, Swim Coach, Multi-activity Coach, Playworker, Key Stage One Coach, Holiday Camp Worker, Childcare Student, Physical Education Teacher, Teaching Assistant.
This role requires someone who will be free during the school holidays when camps operate some weeks during Summer
Location: St Albans School, St Albans
Dates: 29th July - 23rd August
Earn money and gain valuable experience doing something you love!
Kings Camps are a market leading non-profit organisation offering sports and activity day camps at over 50 UK locations, getting children and young people active, having fun and learning together
Our coaches (we call them Red Tops) deliver high quality sports camps with an energy, passion and commitment to child development that we call the Kings Factor®.
The Multi-Sports Coach is responsible for the planning, preparation and delivery of a range of sports and activities to a group of age-specific children (between 4 and 17 years) attending Kings Camps. Activities can include anything from coaching football, tennis and badminton to leading team building games. You will be delivering a high energy, fun and inclusive programme that engages all children.
- Experience of working with 4-17s in a sports coaching, education or activity setting
- Studying towards or already completed a degree in childcare, primary/secondary teaching, sports coaching or PE qualification
- A passion for sports and developing children
- Leadership and organisational skills
- Vibrant, fun, confident personality
- Commitment to high quality customer service to parents and children
- Team player with a willingness to adapt
Click apply and we will be in touch with you within 48 hours!
Kings Recruit, as part of The Kings Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Safer recruitment is central to the way we work and all staff and volunteers are expected to share our commitment to safeguarding, always creating an environment where young people feel safe and can thrive.