This local based Company is seeking a manager to undertake financial and monthly management accounts with some HR & GDPR responsibilities.
- Monthly management Accounts, quarterly Depreciation & VAT returns, annual Accruals & Prepayments
- Preparation of financial accounts to trial balance for year end
- Inputting of Sales and Purchase Invoices onto Sage
- Staff Records including employment, holidays, training etc
- GDPR - Data Compliance
- Statistics Forms including HMRC and UVDB
- Liaising with Accountants, Customers & Suppliers including Credit Control
- Labour rate calculations for use in Tenders
- Banking, Payments & Petty Cash
- Any other relevant tasks as required by the MD
- A suitable qualification in accountancy would be a distinct advantage but not essential, relevant experience would also be a major consideration.
- Experienced in SME management accounts.
- Competent user Sage accounting software although training in the specific company setup will be given.
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel.
- Competent communication skills at all levels both written and spoken.
- Experience of Payroll would be a distinct advantageous.
Hours: 08.30 - 16.45 Monday to Thursday & 08.30 - 16.15 on Friday with an hour’s lunch break each day. However, the Company are flexible for the right person and may consider a 3 or 4-day working week for the successful candidate.
Salary guidelines: between £25,000 - £28,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
All applicants for this or any other role with Elevate Resourcing must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more information on this role or any other position with Elevate Resourcing please call or email your CV details along with salary expectations.