Job Title: Mechanical Assembler
Rate: £12.00 per hour (Ltd Co)
Location: Slough Berkshire
Are you a Mechanical Assembler looking for an immediate start? If so, don't go anywhere - an outstanding opportunity for a talented Mechanical Assembler has arisen at a high-end manufacturing company.
In a busy manufacturing team, this Mechanical Assembler role will see you work within the Production department, working on cutting edge, electro-mechanical products.
In order to succeed in this Mechanical Assembler role, you will need to have a proven background in mechanical assembly, and be looking to start immediately.
Mechanical Assembler Requirements:
- Required to build mechanical assemblies for wiring protection and conduit wiring systems
- Previous experience of precision mechanical assembly
- Experienced in electro-mechanical assembly of high-technology products
- Experience of building small sub-assemblies and complete units
- Ability to work to fine tolerances and use small hand-tools is required
- Proven ability to accurately follow assembly instructions and build procedures is essential
Mechanical Assembler Responsibilities:
- Required to build sub-assemblies and complete assemblies
- Working from drawings and written instructions, candidates will need to be able to follow these accurately to build assemblies
- Candidates will be required to assemble a wide variety of technical and scientific equipment
- Mechanical Assemblers may be required to do soldering work
If you are interested in this Mechanical Assembler role, hit the Apply button now.