Senior FP&A Analyst
Travelport are the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
Do you thrive in the world of FP&A? Are you on the hunt for a role and company that will allow you to fulfil your potential? If so, then we could be the place for you.
Are you excited about being a true finance business partner to an incredibly important component of a successful global business?
As a Senior FP&A analyst at Travelport, you can thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech.
Role & Team
You will come on board at a truly exciting time, and as a member of the C&MO FP&A team, you will play a pivotal and crucial part in providing the financial planning, forecasting, month end oversight and reporting for the Customer & Marketing Organisation.
This is an extraordinary chance to develop your career at pace in a global organisation, currently going through a major strategic transformation.
This dynamic role will involve…
- You will handle the planning, tracking and management of the operational spend for the division as well as the FTE analysis.
- Identifying variances and causal factors whilst ensuring alignment through the global budget and forecasting processes.
- You will be responsible for the running and ongoing support of financial reporting to the team.
- Interacting with partners outside of finance across the Customer & Marketing Organisation.
- Coordinating and consolidating reports for C&MO. This variance analysis will be provided against budget, forecast and prior year. Also, providing further analysis as needed.
- Assist Support Functions FP team with the month-end and year-end activities (reporting, accruals and journal entries).
- You will research & provide monthly reports including concise commentary for the divisional leads.
- Co-ordinate inputs for relevant areas for planning cycles (including Headcount & all other OPEX) and ensuring that the data is accurate, reviewed and understood by relevant functional heads.
- You'll provide relevant analysis to the Global Planning team to aid the SLT review of these functions and the overall organisation OPEX requirements.
- Working closely with functional heads to help in drafting plans for achieving cost reduction targets as well as functional efficiency improvement and strategic / 5-year plans.
- You will ensure timely and accurate month-end close for the divisions, by liaising with relevant partners and accounting teams worldwide.
Come and join us…
To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values;
- Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
- Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
- Keep it simple; We’re straightforward and easy to do business with.
- Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, aim high and lead change.
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such an ambitious and compelling organisation.
- You will have previously worked in a similar role
- Are passionate about finance
- Are analytically minded with strong partnering ability
- Resilient and self-motivated
- Possess excellent communication skills
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.
What’s in it for you?
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied by the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.