Do you have experience working with young children? Do you live in the Chester area? Do you find it rewarding making a difference to pupils lives? Are you a caring Teaching Assistant who takes great pride in what you do every day? If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to support in both KS1 and KS2 classes on a day to day basis in multiple schools throughout the Chester area, where no two days are the same.
You have the chance to make an impact every day you work!
The ideal person for this role will have the following:
* Experience of working with young people
* TA/Mentor/Youth Work/ Community Work background
* Experience working with challenging behaviour
* Be 'Team Teach' trained or willing to take part in training
Below are your benefits - this will include but are not limited to:
* Varied training courses (Both practical and e-learning)
* Weekly payroll (£50 - £60 per day)
* Refer a friend scheme (Earn £300 for each referral)
* A dedicated consultant (Only ever a phone call away)
* Flexible working hours (You decide the days you want to work)
Responsibilities and requirements:
* Promoting students learning and development
* Supporting students with their emotional and behavioural needs
* Working closely and positively with other team members
* Supporting the teacher taking the class
* Working closely with pupils on a 1:1 basis
* Promoting a caring and safe learning environment
We expect a large number of applicants to apply for this role as this is an opportunity not to be missed. To avoid disappointment apply today to secure a face to face interview and get the ball rolling. This fantastic opportunity cannot be missed! Apply now at the click of a button. Alternatively, you can call the office and speak directly to Shaun Holden on or send your CV to