SENIOR CREDIT CONTROL - INTERNATIONAL CLIENT MANAGEMENT
With our Client we are looking to appoint a Senior - highly experienced Credit Control - International Client Account Assistant.
The main focus of the role will be to build and maintain strong working relationships with both large UK and International Clients - therefore you will need previous experience of Allocation of International Payments.
The role will also consist of;
- effective Credit Control and Client Account management via Letter / Email and Telephone
- on going Allocation of Payments and also preparation of forward Cash Flow Projections using Excel
- working internally with Sales and Customer Account Teams to resolve Queries that are preventing Payment and are a threat to the Business
- preparation of Daily and Monthly Reconciliations
- effective set up of new Customer Accounts - including seeking Insurance and setting Credit Limits
This role requires a strong and senior Credit Controller - but also someone who is an effective Account Manager - you will need strong written and verbal communication skills to be successful.
WE REGRET TO ADVISE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THIS ROLE.