Exam Invigilators required during exam season in the Brighton area
Your new company
This fantastic school located in the Brighton area is in need of exam invigilators for this exam session. This excellent school has just under 1000 students in attendance and is located in the heart of the city only an hour away from London.
Your new role
As an exam invigilator you will be expected to make sure that the proper conduct of a particular examination is followed in accordance with the exam regulations. It is also the invigilators job to ensure that cheating does not occur and that all the pupils have the correct equipment for the exam, for example pen and paper.
Some of your duties might include:
- Setting up the examination venue
- Ensuring exam rules and protocols are followed
- Instructing pupils into their examination seating plans
- Making sure students do not talk during their exam or cheat.
- Checking exam attendance and reporting late arrivals
- Escorting pupils to bathroom breaks
- Assisting with collecting exam papers
- Supervising students leaving the exam
- Clearing up the examination venue
What you'll need to succeed
You will need previous experience working in a school environment within the last 5 years. You will also need to have an advanced DBS check and be signed up to the DBS update service.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to help students that are going through the hardest part of their school career and the ability to work in a excellent school.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.