Retail Shift Leader - UK
Fantastic New Opportunity for a Retail Shift Leader to lead our Retail team to deliver excellent customer service helping our customers enjoy our world-class delicious Doughnuts!
If you love working in an exciting fast-paced environment, you have strong team management experience and take pride in delivering excellent customer-service, and want to work for an exciting and growing company, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
At Krispy Kreme, you`ll find a company that thrives on the passion, energy and commitment of its people. Whatever your role, you`ll take absolute pride in a job well done, always looking to show your initiative and reach for the highest standards. And above all, you`ll love having a good time- the ingredient that makes a Krispy Kreme moment so magical.
For you, it`s all about leading our Retail team to deliver the best possible service. Whether our guests are looking for one doughnut and a coffee or a dozen of our favourite assorted, whether they are eating in or taking away, you`ll ensure that every single guest that visits us experiences the Krispy Kreme magic. You will love what you do and instil this passion and commitment to excellence across your team!
What will I do as a Shift Leader at Krispy Kreme?
• Act as a team player, leading by example and facilitating effective team work amongst fellow shift leaders demonstrating the required standards of cleanliness, health and safety, operating the till system and caring for customers
• Coach the retail team to acquire the skills and behaviours that mirror the Krispy Kreme values
• Assist managers with leadership of people through support in writing rotas, holding staff briefings, managing absence and modelling company standards
• Train new employees and support them in settling in to their new role and being efficient team members. Supporting them with their progression as necessary
• Oversee a full shift to ensure it operates effectively inline with business requirements, whilst ensuring all employees understand what is expected of them
• Ensure our customers receive exemplary customer service,greeting them with a sincere smile and serving them quickly and accurately whilst being courteous and pleasant throughout their time in store
• Completion of open and close duties including cashing up of tills and locking doors
What can we offer you?
Krispy Kreme takes pride in giving the best experience through great service and quality products. We seek to recognise the achievements of individuals who make this possible. To celebrate your success we have created the following awards:
• Employee of the month/quarter/year
• Long service award
• In store incentives e.g. shopping vouchers, cinema tickets
• Annual awards evening
• Employee Assistance Programme - support helpline
• Opportunity to have your say through engagement surveys
In addition to all of this, we encourage all of our employees to enjoy our products! During your breaks you will be entitled to hot drinks and doughnuts free of charge and if you wish to take home any doughnuts after work you can buy them for a 50% discount. Krispy Kreme also offers great career progression! We really value our people and will provide a culture that allows you to develop your own style and fulfil your potential.
What skills and experience do you need to be successful at Krispy Kreme?
• Strong leadership, organisational and communication skills
• Experience working in a fast paced, retail environment preferably with previous team leader experience
• A passion for the Krispy Kreme brand
• Ability to create a fun and engaging working environment
• A willingness to learn and develop in the role
• Ability to work to company brand standards and lead by example to encourage your team to do the same
• Proof of right to work in the UK
If the above sounds like you, and you’re looking for a new opportunity in an exciting growing Company, please apply now!