About Our Client
An exciting opportunity exists with a UK leading House builder for a Marketing Coordinator to be based at their office in Birmingham to initially cover 12 month maternity leave. The role would particularly suit a candidate who is eager to gain more experience or break in to this field
The Marketing Coordinator will work as part of the Sales and Marketing team, assisting the Head of Marketing and Marketing Manager to deliver cost effective marketing activities, driving greater interest in the product whilst raising and protecting the profile of the brand
Key duties include:
- Develop and manage all campaigns on allocated developments
- Ensure a PR and social media strategy is developed for each site and integrates into marketing plan
- Action all lead generation communications (local press, portal eDM’s, radio campaigns, outdoor advertising) in line with the marketing plans
- Ensure all marketing communications are provided to Sales Managers/Head of Sales for approval and final sign off.
- Produce new site development brochures within required timescales when requested.
- Responsible for providing Trainee Marketing Assistant with guidance and information as required.
- Monitoring and query resolution of the marketing budget and reporting of this
- Proof reading and approving all PR material
- Liaising with our external marketing/PR agencies to ensure our social media outlets are being utilised to the best of their ability, whilst assessing their effectiveness
- A clear, effective and professional communicator in both verbal and written communication who is self- motivated with the ability to work on their own initiative and under pressure.
- Highly organised, structured and able to effectively time manage themselves in order to work to demanding deadlines
- The ability to build rapport with a range of people and develop strong working relationships based on mutual respect and trust, communicating in a professional and appropriate manner with colleagues, internal departments, external contacts and customers
- 2 years minimum marketing experience is essential
- Experience of using CMS (content management systems) and social media
- Ideally experience within the property sector in some capacity with familiarisation of housing terms and/or new homes
- Experience of Coins and 4P is desirable