Software Engineers (Full Stack Web Developers)
If you are looking for a software job in the Teesside area, then here are the reasons why you should apply.
- Competitive salary + bonus scheme
- Great location (5 mins from A19 / 10 mins from Stockton and Middlesbrough)
- Modern bespoke building
- Free onsite gym
- Onsite canteen
- Flexi time working
- Excellent pension
- 25 days personal holiday (ability to buy / sell more) + 8 Bank holidays
- Discounted home tech scheme
- Dedicated training days available
- 10% innovation time, learning a new technology or improving an existing product e.g. AI, predictive analytics, cognitive services, IoT, complete training courses (e.g. plural sight MS learning Academy)
- Budget funded personal training / development
- Monthly reviews with line manager
Our Tech Stack
- .NET Core
- DevOps (release management and CI)
- Unit Testing
- Microservice architecture (desirable)
- SPA/ JS framework (desirable)
NB: You can have experience of some of the above, but you don’t need all.
We have many interesting projects, so if you ever want to move over to desktop or Xamarin for a while that’s fine too.
If you are looking for extra responsibility, no problems! You can lead the scrum meetings or manage the release process for one of our 20+ projects.