Senior Associate, Payments Processing
European Client Finance is a specialist department within DST, servicing a select few of our clients with their collective funds needs across the globe. We provide multiple services such as accounting, custody, settlement, FX, Treasury reporting, Corporate Events and Payment services, and so there are many exciting opportunities to get involved in a team that will provide a wide range of exposure to global financial operations.About the role
- Wire Payments: Process all payments due each day ensuring deadlines are always met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Euroclear and Clearstream Trades: Process all work relevant to trades each day ensuring deadlines are always met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Custodian Settlement: Perform reconciliation and generate net settlement advice.
- Investigation and Resolution of Enquiries: to the required standards to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Escalation of issues to the EF Manager: Ensure that all issues are escalated to your team leader or line manager
- To ensure that the defined European Payments processes are completed on a Daily basis, reviewing MI and trend analysis.
- SLA’s are adhered to.
- Clearly defined & documented processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Performance KPI targets are met.
- To comply with all client Money and Financial Crimes Prevention FCA regulations where applicable.
- Actively participate in regular 1-2-1.
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
- Problem Solving and Accountability.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Microsoft Office applications experience
- Multi-currency experience
- Reference salary based on experience
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 9% pension scheme (6% non-contributory & 3% self contribution)
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.
All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful