CER Education are working in partnership with a Primary School in Bradford, West Yorkshire to appoint a committed and enthusiastic Caretaker to work on a full-time basis starting ASAP.
The Shifts are alternate with another member of site staff and will be Monday - Friday - 06:00 - 14:00 or 10:00 - 18:00.
As a School Caretaker you will be responsible for:
- Health and safety within the school
- Legionella and fire safety checks
- General cleaning, maintenance and DIY around the school
We would love to hear from you if:
- You are an experienced Caretaker, Building Supervisor or Facilities Manager
- You are committed, motivated and enthusiastic
- You have a sound knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety in the workplace
By teaming up with CER Education you will benefit from:
- A dedicated Primary School Consultant with established relationships across West Yorkshire
- Working with talented Caretakers, Administrators, Teaching Assistants and Teachers who are part of the CER supply team
- Access to our fully funded weekly CPD
Please call Daisy Pattison in the Leeds branch to enquire or apply below!