Marks Sattin's Surrey Office are delighted to be working with a market leading organisation based in Woking, Surrey to find a passionate individual looking to develop a career within finance. This position reports into the Financial Controller of the dedicated division, in a team of 6, in the wider finance function of 35+, so there may be opportunity internally in the future.
- Working alongside the Senior Accounts Assistant, to support their work, along with supporting the Accounts Payable Assistant - Allowing you to develop experience through exposure and practice
- Weekly processing/documentation duties - Petty cash, VAT, Cheques, Royalties, Payment Runs, and more.
- Monthly duties - Reconciliations, Inter-company Transactions, Investigation of Discrepancies, Month End Journals, Balance Sheet Prep, and more.
- You will be supporting these duties, ensuring learning and developing over time
- Have previous experience of working within a busy finance department
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, as dealing with individuals across the business
- Have a strong knowledge of MS Office package
- Able to work towards strict deadlines
- Strong team work ethic, but the ability to also work autonomously
- Salary up to £25,000 based on experience
- Excellent benefits package
- Great support and development - within a fun and friendly team
If you meet the criteria, and this role is one that you would like to hear more about please apply. Alternatively, if you would like a little more information before application please get in touch.