Service Manager Nurse Qualified
Domus are pleased to be working with an award winning West Midlands provider of mental health units to recruit for a Service Manager to oversee the running of one their rehabilitation services in Tipton.
They are paying £43,000 for the successful candidate.
The role is Monday to Friday working 9:00 - 5:30 with 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Overall day to day management of all care staff, efficient and effective day to day running and further development of the Service in line with the company needs and the requirements of the company.
- Ensuring the wellbeing of the residents by promoting the philosophy of privacy, dignity, independence, choice, rights, and fulfilment within a policy of managed risk taking.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an RMN qualified nurse with a valid nursing pin.
- Have at least 2 years' management experience within a rehabilitation/step down setting.
Ideally be a driver.
- Be 'hands on' and willing to interact with the residents who use the service.
**If you are interested in submitting an application for this position, please give me a call on to discuss the role in further detail!
Alternatively, if you are not interested in the position, we offer a fantastic £200 recommend a friend scheme so if you know of anyone who is looking and we then place them into a new position for a period of 1 month or more.**