Commercial Finance Manager
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Finance Manager to join our regional team at Maria Mallaband Care Group.
Location: South East
40 hours pw, permanent contract
Package up to £50,000 PA with £6,000 car allowance or company car
Reporting to the Regional Director, you will be key in partnering with our business, primarily providing financial expertise and support to the Regional Director and homes within the region.
As an experienced commercial financial manager, you will be our regional expect in commercial strategy and financial planning, offering analysis on our current activity, developing our new strategy, and implementing sustainable change. We would expect you to a qualified accountant, with experience in driving business profitability and performance. Within your role with us, you will:
- Be our financial point of contact regionally for internal and external stakeholders with regard to financial matters
- Help our regional director and home managers to maximise profitability
- Assume responsibility in setting fee rates for residents and lead discussions with funders taking into consideration the cost of providing care
- Produce financial management reports and offer MI analysis to assist with understanding the trading performance of homes within the region
- Support our business with tender exercises as directed by the regional director
- Assist our regional director and home managers to review cost efficiencies, and establish achievable short term and long term business plans in order to realise such efficiencies
To be considered for our role, you will
- Be able to demonstrate equivalent significant experience in a similar role, preferably within healthcare but this is not essential
- Hold relevant qualification in accountancy / Management accountancy qualification
- Be a strong communicator orally and written communication
- Will have Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and translate complex financial issues/conversations with non finance colleagues
- Ability to demonstrate commercial awareness and understand long term impact within the sector
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Fully funded training
- Development opportunities
- SimplyHealth cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- PerkBox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition MMCG Care Awards
Competitive packageAbout Us
Care is at the heart of what we do here at Maria Mallaband Care Group. We're an established family-run care provider, and we deliver care to over 3,500 residents across our 80+ care homes nationwide.
Our mission is to be the best quality; most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom and our vision is to create a home from home environment for both residents and staff.
We are committed to being an Investors in People employer, which means that we continually invest in your personal training and development. MMCG is a place where your career truly starts to grow.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
For further information about the role, call our recruitment line any time on.
You can find out more about life at MMCG on Facebook and Twitter:Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.
ID - MMCG5
Maria Mallaband Care GroupApply