- Full Time
Do you know your way around the running tracks or the football field?
Are you experienced in inspiring your class with knowledge about exercise and well being?
Are you passionate about developing and enhancing children's sporting abilities, health and fitness?
If you answered yes to all of the questions above, raise your game and apply with us!
I am currently searching for a candidate who enjoys a sporty challenge and is ready to teach pupils in a positive, proactive environment!
I am working with an outstanding school in Liverpool with opportunities for growth, an excellent team-working ethos and a supportive SLT.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to teach in an innovative and diverse secondary school, allowing you to develop your skills and techniques. The school commits itself to providing the best education it possibly can to a multitude of different students, allowing them to achieve at the highest levels.
Our staff have a well-deserved reputation as being the best in Merseyside and as a reward for your hard work and commitment you will benefit from:
- a dedicated, professional and friendly specialist consultant with a 24 hour on-call facility
- competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
- access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- a 'recommend a friend' bonus worth up to £300
- flexible hours and working patterns
- Be a passionate and fun teacher, eager to grow within a great team
- Monitor pupil's progress and keep records on their development
- Organise your classroom to create a positive teaching environment, liaising with relevant teaching assistants and support staff to develop effective working relationships with pupils and colleagues
- Plan, prepare and teach appropriate lessons within your specialist subject area enabling all student abilities to access the curriculum
- Attend meetings, parent's evenings and in-service training days as required by the school, supporting the Leadership Team in all areas to the best of your ability
- Hold a relevant degree and a qualification with, or leading to, UK Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs and overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply)
- Be passionate about teaching and your subject
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to a school
- Have proven classroom management skills
- Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and full referencing process
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks, including enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and full referencing process, and the cost of any new police check (DBS) required will be met by the candidate. If you are suitable, an interview would be offered immediately and you could start working in the school soon after.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Heidi McGreary, via email or telephone at the Liverpool branch of Randstad Education.
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Liverpool branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN, and we now also have a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Catering, Technicians, Administration and Finance.