Store Manager Bath
Store Manager - Bath
Upto £27,000 + bonus
Zachary Daniels has an exciting opportunity available in Bath. This fashion brand prides themselves on their natural customer service ethos and playful collections. They have a very simple and graceful approach to retail and this is a great opportunity to joint his amazing business in this beautiful store
- Develop a clientelling approach and maintaining customer relationships
- Driving the brands values and visions
- Ensuring your team build relationships with new customers and build in brand loyalty
- Generating sales, managing kpi's, payroll costs and stock loss
- Managing HR, recruitment, reviews and staff development
- Recognising success and managing performance through personal development plans
- Supporting with ad hoc projects, new store openings and company trials
- Ensuring operational standards are enforced, a high level of visual standards are in place and core collections are showcased
- Networking in the locale, overseeing workshops and special customer events
Experience in all of the above in addition to identifying business trends is essential. This role would suit an existing Store Manager with experience in luxury, high street or premium fashion.
The salary is up to £27,000 plus a performance related bonus and generous clothing allowance.
To apply, please get in touch immediately with your CV