Acme Facilities Group (Blackburn Lancashire)Service Administrator
We are the Acme Facilities Group. We provide outstanding catering, refrigeration and support solutions provider for customers throughout the UK. Acme are trusted by over 1000 clients, from large well-known brands through to independent businesses and public bodies. With over 50 years’ experience, we’re renowned for our contemporary projects, excellent service and un-rivalled industry knowledge.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Stores Manager based in Blackburn. Working as part of a team, the Stores Manager will manage the stores function with the Company, ensuring that accurate procedures are followed with regards to stock control, storage, receipt and issue.
Key responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Provide line manager responsibilities to the stores team, lead recruitment, performance management and associated duties effectively and in line with Company policies.
- Effectively and accurately manage the process and those responsible for the process for receiving good into the stores ensuring that accurate records are maintained.
- Effectively and accurately manage the process and those responsible for the process for the allocation of parts/stock items to internal stake holders.
- Ensure that stock systems are accurately maintained to meet the requirement of the business.
- In conjunction with the department heads identify stock levels, stock requirements so as to ensure efficiency is maximised.
- Ensure stock/parts security is maintained with the emphasis on stock loss reduction so accurate stock records can be obtained.
- Ensure that there is (and manage) a robust stock issuing and request procedure in place and adhered to. Reporting any deviations from the process to Senior Management.
- Ensure high levels of housing and that health and safety is complied with at all times in line with the Company’s "Safety without Compromise" ethos.
- Provide accurate and timely information to the Senior Management team on request.
- Proactively assist in the development of the function to maximise business performance.
- Provided necessary update reports, handling queries and enquiries effectively and within agreed time scales.
Key attributes and skills:
- Previous experience in a similar role, with the ability to organise and multitask.
- Good IT skills
- Positive, can do attitude with a willingness to teamwork, meeting targets and able to lead others.
- Able to demonstrate experience of COSHH storage, also desirable is the ability to drive a forklift truck along with experience of Lean or 5s and/or DSEAR.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to communicate well at all levels with various stakeholder groups.
The role is full time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday (08.30 until 17.00hrs) The company offer a host of benefits including pension, private medical care and group discounts.