Maintenance Engineer Electrical/ PLCs
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical/ PLCs)
Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm DAYS
£35,500 per annum + Company Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
Maintenance Engineer required for a well established manufacturer. This is a great opportunity to work a days based role that is purely focused on continuous improvement on site.
The successful candidate will be electrically biased and hold a formal electrical qualification e.g. Apprenticeship/ City and Guilds/ NVQ or equivalent. You will have experience of working on PLCs and have prior experience of working towards continuous improvement.
Your role will be to focus on implementing continuous improvement projects across site. You will work towards Lean manufacturing and assist with any new machinery installation on site. You will work alongside shift engineers and support the lead CI engineer in making the site and plant more efficient.
The company are a high volume FMCG manufacturer with a great reputation in their industry.
* Implementing CI projects across site.
* Installation of new machinery.
* Working towards Lean Manufacturing.
* Working on a variety of projects.
* DAYS based role.
The Maintenance Engineer:
* Electrically biased engineer.
* Holds a formal electrical qualification.
* Experience working with PLCs
* Has experience working on continuous improvements.