Salary range is £18,000 - £23,000, dependent on experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start a career in marketing or already experienced wanting to move onto the next step of their career.
My client is looking for a Marketing Executive someone creative, driven and tenacious. The person would be entrepreneurial and excited about working for a small company with aggressive growth targets.
They want someone to be proactive and engage with their clients and audience through adapting their own ideas from implementation to completion.
- Develop a content strategy and content calendar
- Execute Mailshots and email campaigns with a call to actions
- Produce content for webinars, videos, e-books, and industry leaders
- Work with the sales team to produce presentations for clients on request
. Contact publications for articles and press releases
- Create client success stories with video interviews and testimonials to showcase our product
- Frequent use of a CMS platform
- Work with external agencies on projects such as promotional videos
- Ensure our content is SEO friendly through keyword research using tools such as Moz and Keywords Everywhere
- Proofread the team’s web and email copy and ensure a consistent brand voice is present
- Manage the social media accounts, which includes Twitter, LinkedIn and forums for each division
- Write social media posts, monitor retweets and mentions, reply to comments, and research trending topics and social influencers
- Produce live coverage of events through social media
- Be Responsible for paid social campaigns, including setting and managing the budgets and producing the creative content
This role also requires someone to monitor social media for trigger events and bring the sales steam up to speed
Social media management
- Engaging content
- Regular posts
- Ad management
- Client communication
- Ongoing creative and brainstorming for proactive ideas