Engineering Machine Opeator Wanted
My client is looking for a machine operative to work in their engineering factory in Nottingham. This is a permanent placement directly with the employer. The position will suit anyone up to semi-retirement age with the relevant experience. To be considered for the role you need to know how to use a Colchester Lathe Machine and a Webster Bennett machine. If you do not have experience operating these machines, then your application will not be considered for this specific client.
Please note these are not CNC machines and CNC experience would not be advantageous if you have not used the specific machines stated above.
They a smallish outfit looking to expand their team taking on any jobs that are not too intricate. They tend to use stainless steel, mild metals and castings. They seek someone that can come in and able to use the Colchester Lathe and Webster Bennet machines. They let you get on with your work without micro management in a relaxed atmosphere. They offer full time 40-hour week Monday to Friday with an early finish on Fridays. They maybe able to accommodate 3-4 days a week for the right candidates if this is more suited.
- Operating Colchester Lathe machine
- Operating Webster Bennett machine
- General house keeping
- Raising any issues or faults
- Working towards customer deadlines
- Working with none intricate parts
- Using mild metals, stainless steel and castings
- Experience using Colchester Lathe and Webster Bennett Machines (Essential)
- Able to work within the Nottingham area
- Happy to work within a small team
- Able to perform role without being micro managed
- May suit someone semi-retired but not essential
- Good team player
- Able to work on own initiative
- Able to inspect items before they are shipped
- Ideally can commit to the full 5 days but may consider 3-4 days for the right candidate
- Flexible for overtime for certain projects on occasions
Monday to Thursday 07:30 - 16:30
Fridays 07:30 - 14:00
Pay Rate: £11.40ph
Holidays: 23 days + Bank holidays per year and a company pension
Contract type: Permanent
Start date :ASAP
If you fit the above criteria then we would love to hear from you. Please apply and you will be contacted to discuss the position further.