Assistant Digital Product Manager (Multinational Payments Company) Great Career: £40-50K, Bonus
Assistant Digital Product Manager:
The successful Assistant Digital product manager will need to be a passionate with impressive problem-solving, communication and presentation skills who is comfortable working to multiple deadlines across various internal and external onshore and offshore teams. You'll also possess outstanding organisational skills with experience of running successful projects first hand.
- Understand and anticipate the needs of our users, key stakeholders, designers and our engineering team when developing our traveler-facing digital products (websites and mobile app)
- Product Implementation: works with internal stakeholders (such as editorial, products, corporate communications, sales and customer services) to define the scope of the projects, and gain agreement on project schedule, impacts, and requirements.
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market communication plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Monitor, review and improve all areas of our traveler-facing websites and mobile app when and where needed
- Assist with user research and product testing, analyse competitors' offerings and the industry landscape, and recommend product strategy and enhancements that enable our digital products to maintain points of differentiation and competitive advantage.
- Assist with producing high and low fidelity wireframes and UX designs
- Liaise with the Project Manager to prioritise tasks and projects.
- Make sure project documentation reflects stakeholders' requirements before, during and after every project.
- Steer and drive discussions during scoping phase.
- Assist with managing our offshore development teams and in-house developer
- Agile workflow: Sprint Planning, Standup and release management
- Write user stories and detailed scoping documents for new functionality
- Define UAT criteria
- Support the test team with testing
- Manage sprints and Agile ceremonies
- In-depth understanding of the technical architecture of complex, scalable web applications and/or media products and native mobile applications
- Strong analytical experience
- Working knowledge of working with the following: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google DFP, Escenic CMS, Cross Browser Testing, Jira, Confluence.
- Experience with hands on usage of different web technologies
- Good understanding on technical terminology
- Strong organisational and project management/project delivery skills
- Ability to translate market requirements into strategy
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working internationally and multicultural
- Ability to work in a Matrix organization
- Multilingual an advantage
- Ability to work in a demanding environment
- Ability to understand customer needs
- Understanding of product life cycle