Mortgage Administrator - Romford
- Up to £27k Basic
- Reputable well-run Company
- Flexible Salary
- Great Training and Support
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an award-winning Estate Agency based in Romford, Essex. Due to company expansion, our client is growing their business and require an experienced Mortgage Administrator to join their fun and vibrant team. Working for a market leader in the Estate Agency, you will be working in a modern, well-appointed office for an organisation that truly looks after their staff.
You will be providing Administration support to 2 top performing Mortgage Advisors who are exceptionally busy. You will need excellent time management and multi-tasking skills along with the ability to see cases through to completion.
Our client is looking for driven people that can work independently and have proven experience of working in a regulated environment.
If you have excellent attention to detail and a strong work ethic, we want to hear from you!
Mortgage Administrator Responsibilities:
- Processing and managing loan applications from the initial response through to completion
- Taking ownership and management of tasks to successfully deliver loan completions for our customers
- Booking appointments for Mortgage Advisors
- Making sure all documentation is current and compliant
- Sending correspondence to lenders
- Update clients on the status of their application
- Diary management and correspondence with other departments.
Mortgage Administrator Requirements:
- Experience in a similar environment in roles such as Mortgage Coordinator, Underwriter, Processor, Administrator, Case Manager or Mortgage Advisor
- Experienced working in a regulated environment
- Would suit a mortgage advisor looking to take a step back from sales.
Hours of Work
- 5 day working with Including Every Saturday
- 8:30am to 5pm with reduced hours on Saturday
The Package / Benefits for the Mortgage Administrator:
- £22,000 - £27,000 Basic Salary (Negotiable)
- Company Pension Scheme on completion of probation
- Every Christmas off until after new year!
- Share Save Scheme
- Great location close to transport links
- Reputable and stable employer
- Regular social nights
- Casual dress code
- Reward and recognition for going above and beyond.
Please apply to Command Recruitment for further information.