Part Time Accounts Controller
Company - Leading jewellery manufacturing company
Job Title - Part Time Accounts Controller
Hours - 25-30 hours per week over Monday to Friday
Location - Birmingham
Salary - £12-14 per hour
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join an established, independent jewellery manufacturing company based in Birmingham City Centre.
Working as part of a small , friendly team you will be involved in the following:
- Responsibility for the weekly and month-end accounting of inventory and WIP
- Ensure Cost of Sales statements are complete and accurate and dealt with in a timely manner within internal guidelines
- Reconcile intercompany accounts
- Use Sage to investigate and analyse accounts
- Assist with the audit and year end reporting
- Recording of inventory of stock
- Report on margin analysis
- Forecasting stock requirements
- Liaising with other internal departments
- Filing and keeping paperwork up to date
- Supporting the Production Director and team
- Experience within a finance or accounts team.
- Experience of inventory accounting would be an advantage but not necessary.
- Will need strong interpersonal skills.
- Should be PC literate with a good level of experience on Microsoft applications, with strong Excel skills and knowledge of Sage.
- It is important to have a methodical and process driven mind-set with ability to seek and present your feedback at all levels within the business.
We welcome approaches from candidates interested in accounts, accountant, finance, management accountant and bookkeeping vacancies.