Experienced Payroll Assistant
I have a great opportunity available working with a large established Leisure Company who are looking to recruit an experienced, tenacious Payroll Assistant to join their lean, busy team.
You will have a keen eye for detail, plan your own work load and flexibility is paramount.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience, must be QBE or an AAT qualification.
You work to strict deadlines, work well within the team and have the confidence to make decisions. You must be computer literate and a confident EXCEL user, have the ability to process a large payroll from start to finish.
Reporting to the UK Payroll Manager you will be responsible for:
Process weekly and monthly payrolls from start to finish to include:
- Processing leavers and holiday pay
- Calculating the payroll and running the payslips
- Checking the payslips and running the relevant reports and payslips
- P45's, P60's, P11's, tax implications and all goverment deductions
- HMRC submissions and TAX
- Completing the payroll journal and monthly reconciliation
- Providing cover for other payrolls
- Preparing depots staff costs budgets each year.
- Processing holiday forms and payroll amendments
- Scanning and attaching documents into the payroll system.
- Assisting with processing pensions for the group
- Answering the phone and dealing with wage queries.
- Payroll knowledge is a must, along with the ability to use Word and Excel.
- Maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion at all times.
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work to deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure using own initiative
- Excellent communicator with a good sense of humour!
This is a great opportunity for an experience Payroll Assistant, great working hours with on-site parking, early finish on a Friday, plus other benefits.
If you feel you fit the Bill and tick all the boxes then please apply with your current updated CV.