SEO Account Manager
SEO Account Manager - Production - Manchester City Centre - £35,000
Are you a motivated SEO Account Manager seeking a new role within the sector? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Become an SEO Account Manager for one of the largest group of self-service digital agencies in the UK. The company is looking for an enthusiastic and keen individual, ready to make an impact to a team that is going through a period of extensive growth. They cater for over 100 professionals in the creative, marketing and technical sector and need someone to take up a managerial role within the department.
Our client is on the hunt for an experienced SEO Account Manager, with an insight for delivering high quality results to their clients based within the UK and worldwide. They have a strong reputation for generating vast amounts of profits for clients, using innovative and analytical approaches, which has established them in a leading market position amongst competitors.
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the SEO Account Manager:
- Responsible for overseeing the management of client online marketing campaigns with the focus on results and meeting deadlines, whilst keeping a professional commercial and strategic overview of the campaigns.
- Overall responsible for account managing key clients across online marketing campaigns, certifying positive results are achieved.
- Ability to generate and develop a strong relationship with clients.
- Organisation of presentations, whilst documenting and attending client meetings.
- Analyse and interpret data, monitor campaign performance and generate conclusions from the results to make recommendations.
- Collect internal and external reports and documentation.
- Create troubleshooting plans, whilst liaising with internal departments to ensure they are implemented.
Key Skills and Attributes of the SEO Account Manager:
- A passion for SEO and ability to manage a team with energy and enthusiasm.
- Professional analytical skills, ability to interpret data with a keen eye for new trends.
- Excellent communication skills to direct a team to meet deadlines and targets required
- Written ability to provide constructive feedback, commentary, reports and data.
- Highly organised with methodological thinking and the ability to juggle priorities.
Do not miss out on this opportunity!