Site Accounts Manager
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one of the world’s most established and recognised, Premier VIP Corporate Jet OEM’s to source a Site Accounts Manager on a permanent basis for their facilities based in the UK.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Benefits
Site Accounts Manager will manage the accounting group which includes but is not limited to Treasury, Payroll, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, ensuring accuracy and maintaining an appropriate control environment consistent with Sarbanes Oxley reporting requirements. Recommend modifications to operating practices. Provide direction to subordinates based on general policies and management guidance. Review progress and evaluates results. Provide an area with guidance for sound business decisions. Recommend changes in procedures and processes when necessary and manages the implementations of such. Measure and report financial and functional results to upper management.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage respective area accounting procedures and performance as it relates to Treasury, Payroll, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Maintain treasury operations to include daily cash administration, management of current accounts and bank relations.
- Review and analyzes financial data in a timely manner to support established schedules and deadlines.
- Analyze and maintain accurate general ledger and sub-ledger details and performs underlying analysis to support managerial and financial reporting requirements.
- Supports external and internal audits for areas of responsibility.
- Ensure compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and corporate policies and procedures.
- Maintain an environment of continuous process improvement, both in support of operations and with financial processes. Prepares analysis and recommends solutions for problems and improvements to existing systems and processes.
- Review and evaluate performance of personnel in respective area. Provide subordinates with proper leadership, training, and guidance to ensure professional growth.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) required or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Eight (8) years of progressive experience in accounting or finance activities.
- Previous Aviation experience would be advantageous
The hiring company is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity or disability (save for where the company is under a legal obligation to make reasonable adjustments).
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone the office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.