German Speaking Account Manager
Location: North West London
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to develop their career and progress with a fast-growing company. You will be provided with any necessary training as well as being given invaluable experience and exposure.
An industry leader in worldwide VAT compliance, consulting and technology are looking for a VAT Account Manager for their amazing London Office. You will be joining a fast-growing team of indirect tax experts, responsible for managing the VAT and GST registrations for hundreds of clients all over the world.
This role deals mainly with indirect tax compliance (VAT), but there will be exposure to an array of other indirect tax services e.g. customs
- Preparing and submitting all VAT compliance reports, including VAT returns, EC Sales lists and Intrastat declarations.
- VAT compliance analysis.
- Communication with clients regarding their accounts.
- Assisting with ad hoc administrative projects as required.
- Assisting with drafting client presentations.
What you need to have:
- Speak fluent in German and English
- An interest in financial services, especially tax.
- Analytical skills.
- Experience on Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Outlook)
- A hard-working attitude and a desire for continuous learning and development.
Fun and friendly office environment!