Senior Nurse RMN Qualified
Domus are pleased to be working with an award winning West Midlands provider of mental health units to recruit for a Senior Nurse to help play an integral role in the running of their rehabilitation services in Tipton and West Bromwich.
They are paying up to £28,000 dependent on experience. The role will be working 4 days per week according to the needs of the service users and the service.
- To assist the service Manager in the overall management of the unit and its resources and budgets.
- To ensure the highest quality of service is provided for our resident through their person-centred care plans and that staff are encouraged and supported to achieve and exceed their full potential.
- You will be central to enabling the residents to reach their potential and to help them find a meaningful and satisfying life on their journey to recovery.
- The main aim will be to ensure the Service Users wellbeing by promoting the philosophy of privacy, dignity, independence, choice, rights, and fulfilment within a policy of managed risk taking.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified RMN with a valid nursing PIN.
- Ideally be a car driver due to the multi-site location of the role.
- Have experience working in a rehabilitation/step down setting.
**If you are interested in submitting an application for this position, please give me a call on to discuss the role in further detail!
Alternatively, if you are not interested in the position, we offer a fantastic £200 recommend a friend scheme so if you know of anyone who is looking and we then place them into a new position for a period of 1 month or more.**