Stores Team Leader
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Stores Team Leader to join our manufacturing client based near to Crewe. Working for a market leader in their field this is a varied role, reporting into the Sales Director, supervising the existing stores team. This position has come about due to expansion and requires an enthusiastic person to take up a new role within the dedicated team.
In your role as Stores Team Leader, you will be supervising the stores team and manage the following tasks:
- Ensure that all goods are unpacked, receipted and stored safely and securely.
- Ensure that all goods for despatch are sent out on time and packed to ensure safe, timely receipt by the customer.
- Keep all storage/stores areas clean and tidy.
- Ensure customer enquiries to the department are dealt with effectively.
- Maintain the flexibility of the department/company as required by Sales Director.
- Enhance and focus on maximizing stores area and stock rotation
- Training and education of stores team
- Ability to understand and analyse KPI - Essential
- Experience of working in a similar role - Essential
- Good communication skills (written & verbal) - Essential
- Knowledge of the industry - Desirable
- Folk lift truck licence - Essential
- Driving licence - Essential
- Knowledge of legal requirements for operating a stores facility - Essential
Position - Stores Team Leader
Location - Nr Crewe
Salary - £21-24k + company benefits
Privacy notice: At H2 Consultancy we take your privacy seriously. We process personal data relating to people who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications (this could include name, address, email, phone no., qualifications, employment history). The information provided by a candidate will only be processed and used to contact you as part of the recruitment process - note, we may contact you about the specific job you have applied for or about other vacancies which we feel you may be suitable for.